Chairman’s Circle Membership
- Access to senior-level members of the USPBC.
- A seat on the USPBC board of directors
- Priority invitations to CEO-level briefings and bilateral meetings with U.S. and Pakistani government officials.
- Leadership opportunities in executive trade missions, annual meeting, and events.
- Increased visibility for company branding.
- Advocacy assistance to resolve company-specific trade or investment issues.
- All Corporate Membership benefits listed below.
- A seat on the USPBC board of directors.
- Participation in setting council’s advocacy goals and strategic planning.
- Participation on the council’s policy task forces to address specific company priorities in the United States and Pakistan.
- Assistance with securing appointments for company executives visiting Pakistan.
- All Associate Corporate Membership benefits listed below.
Associate Corporate Membership
- Opportunities to participate in council members-only events, executive trade missions, and briefings with U.S. and Pakistani government officials.
- Policy papers and sector-specific advocacy updates.
- Monthly USPBC updates.
Download USPBC Membership Brochure here.
For information on joining the council, please contact us at email@example.com or (202) 463-5732.